Everyone wants to be able to enjoy a place that feels just like home and is safe. Obtaining insurance comes along with becoming a responsible homeowner. We have helped many protect their homes here at Kramer Insurance Services Inc. We offer reliable coverage and can help both you and your family in the event of a natural disaster, water backup damage, and even theft.
Homeowner's Insurance Requirements
You can own your home legally without insurance in California. However, you do not want to make that decision to go without it. Some instances may require you to have insurance, such as a home equity loan holder or a mortgage. For your own financial protection, you definitely want to make sure that you have enough coverage.
Homeowner's Insurance Coverage
Here are the basic homeowner's insurance coverages that you may want to consider:
- Dwelling- The structure of your home, as well as any carpet and appliances, are protected under this policy from damage.
- Contents- Your personal property, such as clothing and furniture and anything else not directly attached to your home, is covered.
- Personal liability- This option can help you pay for any damages covered if an accident were to occur in your home that causes damages to another person or an object.
- Medical payments- This will cover medical and funeral expenses for someone who gets injured while on your property.
- Law insurance- Covers the costs to help rebuild your home after a loss covered by current building codes.
- Other structures- Additional structures that are not directly attached to your home, such as a garage, fence, barn, shed, and even gazebos, are covered under this option.
To obtain a quote, visit Kramer Insurance Services Inc. today. We serve all homeowners in the state of California.